Business support analist
One of the largest managed transportation and logistics network in the world with ~$15 billion of Freight Under Management (FUM) and 62,000 unique users on our platform. We are committed to achieving supply chain excellence for customers by providing greater visibility and control of logistics networks to drive continuous performance improvement.
Wie zoeken we?
As a business support employee you are part of Transplaces Operations Team, which amongst others consists of Operations Manager, Team lead, Logistic Specialist and Customer Service Specialist. As a team you will work closely together to review all operational processes and how to optimize them according to the service standard of our customers. Your main tasks are to provide accurate and complete uploaded data for the SRG and Carrier pricing of the active customers and keep those up to date in accordance with the customers. Creating tickets for TMS related issues and follow up, deliver input for the Customer and Carrier MBRs with analyzing the customer related KPIs and define actions accordingly in alignment with the Operations Manager and Team lead. In analyzing the KPIs you will work together with the Logistic Business Analyst. Create all sorts of reports and analysis in Excel and work on route cause analysis and continuous improvement on the operational processes performed for our customers.
You will work out of our offices in Leusden. We will put an extensive internal training program in place to ensure that you can develop into a real specialist in the area of functional and technical Transportation Management system capabilities and how to use that to ensure smooth implementation of Transplace TMS and migration from current state to future state.
Wat neem je mee?
- MBO degree (or equivalent) in Logistics, Computer Science or similar discipline;
- Work experience, preferably in a similar function and/or Logistics Industry;
- Functional Baseline management (basic skills on BI reporting and Tableau);
- Excellent in working with MS Office products including: Word, Excel;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Flexible, stress resistant and willing to work outside normal hours where required;
- Business English, (Dutch preference).
Wat wordt er geboden?
Salary 2.300 a 2.800 per mounth, 32/40 hours a week.