Waar sta jij morgen?
Wie zoeken we?
Nature and aim of the position
The holder of the position will work at the Refund Office at Schiphol International Airport. You enable the business to achieve the commercial objectives by operating at our service counters, kiosks and VIP Lounge.
As a Refund Operator your main responsibility is to assist international shoppers to obtain their Tax refunds at Schiphol airport. You do so by providing the customers with the right information regarding the Tax refund rules and procedures and advising them on the different payment methods, all the while providing excellent customer service. In this role you ensure that all commercial and administrative tasks are handled with great attention to detail during the refunding process.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for verifying and refunding the Tax Free Forms for our customers from outside of the EU at the refunding service desks.
- Responsible for providing the correct information concerning refund procedures and process to the customers, such as:
- Amount of the Refund and the calculation thereof if necessary
- Payment Options of the Refund:
- Cash/Credit Card/Alipay/WeChat/Bank Transfer/Other payment methods
- Responsible for till management by checking the balance in your till at the beginning and end of your shift in accordance with the company policies, guidelines, and procedures
- Pro-actively comply with company policies, refund manual, guidelines, and procedures, signalling fraud and preventing mistakes in refunding
- Preparing daily, weekly, or monthly reports by following the instructions given by the Deputy Manager or Airport Manager
- Work with Sales Support to troubleshoot issues or customer questions and enquiries about processed tax refunds
- Responsible for guiding and assisting our customers as Host on following aspects, but not limited by:
- Welcoming customers as they enter the bank-lining area within Schiphol
- Knowing and providing the correct information concerning refund procedures to the customers, such as:
- Obtaining Customs Stamps
- Completion of personal information on the Tax-Free Forms
- Assisting customers to complete Tax Refund Forms
- Assisting customers at the Tax Refunding kiosks
- Responsible for ensuring the continued movement and management of the customer queue, preventing blockages in main traffic areas
- Responsible for promoting the specific payment target for a given period
Wat neem je mee?
Preferable skills and competencies
To be successful in the role you
- Are able to provide an excellent level of customer service
- Are fluent in English, Chinese (Mandarin) a bonus. Other helpful languages are Dutch, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian and Spanish
- Are able to handle stress and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Are able to provide a certificate of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag, VOG) via the Dutch State Secretary for Justice and Security
- Are flexible with working hours when required and a team player in a cross-cultural environment
Business Knowledge/Educational Background
- Experience in customer facing role
- Experience in cash handling
- Commercial experience in an international environment
Wat wordt er geboden?
We offer a varied job at one of the most dynamic workplaces in the country: Schiphol Airport. The working hours are flexible between 07h00 and 20h00 7 days a week. You also work weekends. The salary is between € 2700,- and € 2900,- gross per month, this does not include bonus and surcharges.
Is this job right for you? Please contact us for more information.
|Uren||22 - 36 uur per week|
|Salaris||tussen de € 2700,- en € 2900,- bruto per maand o.b.v. fulltime|