Senior customer service medewerker
We are looking for a native Dutch speaker to manage a team of Claims Associates to help our customers protect what matters most, getting them back on their feet when their mobile phone or gadget gets lost, stolen, or damaged. This is an exciting opportunity! You will start as Senior Customer Service in Amsterdam.
We are passionate about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. Diversity allows us to inspire creativity in the global marketplace, and we are huge believers in the strategic value of inclusion and how it can improve us as a business. Not just in performance, it also allows us to create growth opportunities, better aligns us with our clients, and enhances employee engagement.
Wie zoeken we?
You are responsible for a small to medium team of employees who will carry out functional processes connected with the operational side on our product line MPI (Mobile Phone Insurance). These functional tasks are Customer Service, Policy Administration, Claims Assessment, and Claims Investigation. A Senior Associate will divide their time between managing their team (30%) and carrying out daily operational tasks such as policy administration, claims assessing and customer service (70%).
Daily duties include;
- Taking customer service calls;
- Claims Assessing;
- Processing new business, amendments and cancellations/refunds;
- Updating and maintaining Management Information and work allocation;
- Ensure that Service Levels Agreements of the Department, the Business or our Clients are met, also document, report and taken action where this fails;
- Control and monitor the team with regards to issues such as productivity, performance, quality, punctuality & attendance;
- Ensure the teams adhere to internal and external regulations and ensure that all aspects of documentation and procedures are regularly updated and maintained;
- Assist with the training of new staff and re-fresher training.
Wat neem je mee?
- Are you an active listener who has a passion for helping customers and colleagues?
- Are you a problem solver who likes to put a smile on a customers face?
- Do you have experience supervising or managing a team within Customer Service?
- Would you like to work for a large brand name in the Netherlands?
Wat wordt er geboden?
- Salary € 2.600 a € 2.700;
- 13 month;
- 38 hours a week;
- Working also on saterday in shifts.
Is deze baan jou op het lijf geschreven? Wacht dan niet langer en reageer direct! Dit kan via de sollicitatiebutton 'solliciteer'. Mocht jij meer informatie over deze functie willen, neem dan contact met ons op via 030 - 2 33 11 44 of mail ons via firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Uren||38 uur per week|
|Salaris||€ 2.600 - € 2.700 op basis van veertig uur|